Jeneffer provides 1:1 business and life coaching services.
As a former educator and curriculum consultant turned life coach, Jeneffer partners with clients to design a custom blueprint towards their version of a fulfilling life. A life where they work within their purpose, create time freedom by establishing boundaries between their work and home, and where clients enjoy daily life more. Most importantly, clients start living a life that aligns with their values.
Jeneffer is certified by the International Coach Federation and is recognized as a Professional Certified Coach. She custom designs each client’s coaching program to assist them in achieving their optimal results. She can assist with the following:
- Launching a profitable coaching business
- Changing career paths & job promotions
- The mindset required to make lifestyle & career changes
- Staying resilient during times of change and uncertainty
- Navigating challenging conversations at work, home, and with clients
- Processing decisions and following through rather than procrastinating
Below are Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Jen’s Services
Who are your clients?
I work with people just like you who are experiencing high levels of work stress and are on the verge of burnout due to their all-consuming careers. They are ready to make changes. They desire time and financial freedom that their current jobs don’t provide.
- Life Coaches
- Career Changers
- Educational Leaders
- Managers/ Supervisors
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Corporate Professionals
- Health Care Professionals
- Freelancers and Creatives
- People Pleasers and Perfectionist
- Seasoned professionals stuck in a rut
What is the Living Out Goals coaching program and what does it include?
There are two program tracks depending on what the client wants to achieve.
Track One is designed for those who are sure they want to be a coach.
I help you to:
Learn to Coach– Coaching is a skill that can be learned fairly quickly. You will be provided training materials so that you can begin learning as soon as possible.
Practice Coaching– You will have plenty of opportunities to practice coaching to hone your skills and receive ongoing feedback.
Learn Marketing– Attracting clients can be simple when you follow the three essential principles I teach my clients.
Sell Coaching– Learning sales is essential to the success of any business. I teach you how to sell in a genuine manner that’s never slimy.
Make a Mental Shift– Assuming the identity of a coach is a self-concept that coaches must develop to be successful in this industry and stop doubting their ability to help clients achieve results.
Track Two is designed for the overworked employee that wants better balance and new job.
You’ll learn to:
Gain Clarity– We work together to get you clear on what a fulfilling life is to you, help you discover your purpose and determine a goal for our time together. (ie: landing a new job)
Design a Plan– We’ll determine actions you can take to leverage your time, effectiveness, and fill your tank up so that you show up as the best version of yourself. (ie: resume revamp, interview support, etc.)
Uncover Resistance– You’ll be learning proven techniques for breaking through self-doubt, fear, anxiety so that you can begin taking action towards your goals. (ie: fear of being unqualified or switching industries)
Make a Mental Shift– I’m going to show you how to move through your emotions so you can move forward with confidence and clarity in your life. (ie: showing up to interviews as the best candidate)
Set the New Standard– You set new boundaries for work and your personal life so that you can stop stressing and feeling overwhelmed. (ie: leaving work at a reasonable hour and enjoying your weekends)
Does this really work?
Yes! Clients on the coaching track can follow a proven process to sign six or more paying clients guaranteed. The result for life coaching clients is an approach to shifting your mindset so you value yourself and teach others how to do the same. You’ll learn to value your time and hold others to the same standard resulting in more time to pursue your purpose, seek employment that lights you up, work on your own business and make the transition to entrepreneur, make time to nurture your mind and body, enjoy enhanced relationships with those that matter most in your life, explore activities that bring you joy, and maintain a peaceful state of mind in midst of chaos. Take a look at what my clients are saying (See Testimonials).
What are my options for getting started with you?
The only way to work with me is within one of the above outlined coaching programs.
Each program includes:
- 6 months of weekly one on one coaching via video conference
- Weekly assignments that work to change your mindset and help you get results fast!
Here are some of the results you can expect…
- Paid clients (when building a life coaching business).
- Gain the confidence to speak up at work and in your personal life.
- Set boundaries and take control of your time.
- Pursue your passions and make time for hobbies.
- Love the work you do and wake up excited to do it.
- Learn to prioritize relationships.
- Experience less stress and more joy.
- Finally, take action on doing the work you’ve been dreaming of.
- Learn how to successfully transition into a new industry or position.
- Gain the know-how and confidence to start your own successful business.
OK, I’m ready to do this for myself, but I have a couple of additional questions. Can we talk?
Yes, if you have questions, book a call to discuss them.